Pictures from paultan.org...
From paultan.org, reported thar 11 cars will be delivered today itself, and about 60% of bookings are for the 2.0 CVT model.
The 4B10 1.8 litre pot found on the two Executive variants offers 140 hp at 6,000rpm and 177 Nm at 4,250rpm, while the 4B11 2.0 litre block in the Premium has 150 hp and 197 Nm at the same rpm as above. Performance-wise, the 1.8 manual has a claimed top speed of 202 kph and a 0-100 kph sprint time of 10.0 secs, while that of the 1.8 CVT is 191 kph and 11.4 secs. As for the 2.0 Premium, it gets to 198 kph and does the century sprint in 10.5 secs.
The official price list for the new Proton Inspira have been announced:
Peninsular Malaysia Prices
* Proton Inspira 1.8 M/T – RM78,999
* Proton Inspira 1.8 CVT – RM84,999
* Proton Inspira 2.0 CVT – RM91,999
East Malaysia Prices
* Proton Inspira 1.8 M/T – RM80,999
* Proton Inspira 1.8 CVT – RM86,999
* Proton Inspira 2.0 CVT – RM93,999
* Proton Inspira 1.8 M/T – RM71,999
* Proton Inspira 1.8 CVT – RM75,999
* Proton Inspira 2.0 CVT – RM82,999