Thursday, November 25, 2010

Enthiran!!!








Enthiran. The most expensive movie ever made in India and the most widely marketed Tamil movie around the world. Finally being able to catch the movie on the 2nd(dem u Askwad & Abe coz watching the movie at the first day on cinema without me) day of its release, and watching this movie AGAIN three days later(credit to Hj.Akmal Tasli for that free ticket)...

My comment: I give 4.5/5.. Interesting movie... Nice songs... I love almost all songs and choreography in this movie... Nice CGI effect(yes it's not perfect like Hollywood, but still i like it)... First 1 hr we can see more comedy element and the rest of the movie become more interesting with dramas, and actions(What the fish,when they start using CGI effect, it was extremely ridiculous and full of imagination, but still very interesting)...

My conclusion: Berbaloi-baloi....

p/s: Dah lama dah aku tengok movie neh.. Cuma lupa nak wat ulasan je..

No comments:

Post a Comment